Sales Team Incentive Games - Snooper Booster
- 17" x 10 3/4"
- Packaged 1 board - 3 and 5 Packs for $$ Savings
Most managers will give a pull for up selling tickets or add-on sales. Usually one pull for every so many dollars (such as 1 pull for every $100). It is always an $85.00 payout plus the jackpot, the jackpot is determined by the department manager. The $85.00 is paid in these payouts: 29@$1.00; 13@$2.00; 5@$5.00. Total of 50 pulls & $85.00.
- Under each pull-off there is a $ value between $1.00 and $5.00 printed on the blue paper strip.
- When a pull (or pulls) is made, the person writes their name on the corresponding line number.
- When all the pulls have been made, the total payout is $85.00 (plus jackpot amount).
- The department manager determines the jackpot value. It can be any amount they want to pay.
- When all the pulls are complete, the jackpot strip is pulled and will reveal a number between 1 & 50. Whomever's name is on that line wins the jackpot.
- Since the dollar amount is printed on the blue paper, not on the board, it is suggested that when a pull is made, the dollar amount paid out is written on the board for record purposes and also to see what values have been pulled.