Buyers Guide Form
Buyers guide forms are required for car dealers selling used vehicles and need to be placed in the drivers side car window for customers to view. The used car buyers guide window sticker protects your car dealership by clearly stating to your customers which systems are covered, how long coverage will last, and what percent of repair costs your car dealership will pay. This specific used car buyers guide is the 2-part version with the tape strips across the top and bottom and for many years were referenced as BG-1985 but now has the form number BG-2017. NOTE: This form covers AS-IS no warranty vehicles, dealer warranty covered vehicles AND a box exists in lower area to indicate Manufacturer Warranty is still in effect.
FTC buyers guide forms went through some layout changes in 2017 and these new changes will be required for use beginning in January 2018.
- Packaged 100 per pack - Buy 500 box for Value Pricing
- Form size is 7-1/3" wide x 11 3/4" tall
- 2-part carbonless type form with both paper sheets white
- Top and bottom of form has permanent adhesive tape strips
- Versions can be ordered with lines or without lines
Available with lines or without lines versions